Come Work with Us!
Andino Construction LLC is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer offering a great work environment and competitive compensation pay. Our roofing professionals are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the residential houses and commercial buildings for the clients we serve. We pride ourselves are providing quality work and assurance for home-owners and business-owners.
Completed applications may be mailed to the following address:
3546 Dolphin Drive Unit A, Iowa City, IA 52240
Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Roofers/Laborers Job Requirements:**
* Minimum of two (2) or more years experience in general roofing for Roofers
* 18 years of age or older
* Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety preferred
* Ability to converse in English and/or Spanish, bilingual is a plus
* Ability to work within a team environment and work independently
* Ability to take directions from supervisory staff
* Understand proper use and maintenance of construction tools
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
* Ability to climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet
* Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule and work in various types of weather conditions
* Ability to produce quality work in an efficient manner
* Have reliable transportation
* Ability to work Saturday and/or Sunday, if needed
* Ability to commit to the full construction season (March through November)
* Authorized to work in the United States
* Have reliable transportation or have ability to carpool with other employees
* A valid state driver's license (in good standing) is desired but not required
All positions provided may be part-time, full-time, or full-time with additional overtime (weather permitting), with overtime paid at 1.5x regular rate.
JOB LOCATION: Opportunities are available at various construction sites, project dependent, across eastern and central Iowa.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, with weekend opportunities. Must be at pickup location as early as 6:00am when travel is required. Travel time is not paid.
WEATHER/SEASON: Hours and opportunities are weather dependent. Some days there will be no work due to rain or snow. Typical construction seasons run March through November, but cannot be guaranteed.